This video teaches you how to make deep fried shrimp sushi roll at home.
– Frozen tempura shrimp(4)
– Sliced cucumber
– Sushi brown rice(with vinegar)
– Seaweed paper
– Roasted sesame seeds
– Pickled ginger
– Soy sauce
– Unagi sauce
** Cooking Instruction for Brown Rice**
1. Rinse brown rice lightly 3 or 4 times.
Place rinsed brown rice in a bowl full of water and let it stand for an hour.
2. Pour brown rice and water into a pot. Please make sure you add 10-20% more water than cooking regular rice.
3. Close the lid and cook it until it boils.
After it starts boiling, lower the temperature and cook it for another 20-25 minutes.
4. After brown rice is cooked, let it stand for 10 minutes.