Yam (vegetable)Yam is the common name for some plant species in the genus Dioscorea (family Dioscoreaceae) that form edible tubers. Yams are perennial herbaceous vines cultivated for the consumption of their starchy tubers in Asia, Africa, Central and South America, and Oceania. The tubers themselves are also called “yams”. There are many different cultivars of yams. In parts of the United States and Canada, “yam” is sometimes used to refer to varieties of the completely unrelated sweet potato.
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hi. I’m Denis welcome to YUMYUM COOK. This video teaches you how to make Deep Fried Yam Tempura Sushi Roll at home.
– Seaweed paper
– Sushi rice
– Wasabi sauce
– Unagi sauce
1. Cut the yam to a thickness of 0.5 cm.
2. Add yam lightly to the flour back and forth.
3. Make batter with flour and water. Then, put the sliced yams into batter. And carefully put in 190 degrees of oil one by one.
4. Fry the yam with dough for 4 minutes in 190 degrees of oil. When the front face is splashed, turn it backwards.
5. Remove the oil for 1 minute using the chicken paper with fried yam and cut the yam in 1 cm increments.
6. Spread sushi rice thinly on top of seaweed paper. Next, turn it over and put the cut sweet potatoes and make roll.
7. Cut the roll into 6 pieces.
8. Drizzle the eel sauce and wasabi sauce on the roll.
Thank you for watching,
Categories: YumYum Cook