Dak-ttongjip, literally “chicken gizzard“, is a Korean dish made by stir-frying chicken gizzard with spices. It is a popular anju (accompaniment to alcoholic drinks). The dish can also be called dak-ttongjip-bokkeum, as it is a bokkeum (stir-fried dish).
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hi. I’m Denis welcome to YUM YUM COOK. This video teaches you how to make Deep Fried Spicy Chicken Gizzards at home.
– Chicken gizzards
* Spicy sauce recipe
– 2 tbsp Korean spicy sauce
– 3 tbsp maple syrup
– 2 crushed garlic
– 1 soy sauce
– 1 ketchup
1. Soak the chicken gizzards for 10 minutes in the mirin. (To remove the smell of chicken and soften the meat)
2. Rub the chicken gizzards with salt and flour. (To remove impurities from the gizzards surface)
3. Wash it twice with water.
4. Makes deep-fried batter with water, flour and egg.
5. Coat the washed gizzards with flour back and forth, and put in the deep-fried batter.
6. Put gizzards in 190 degrees of oil and fry for 8 minutes.
7. Make spicy sauce by referring to the recipe.
8. Put the spicy sauce into the hot pan, reduce the fire when the sauce boils, add the fried gizzards and stir-fry together.
9. Put a chicken gizzards on a plate and sprinkle with roasted sesame seeds.
10. Enjoy your spicy chicken gizzards!
Thank you for watching,
Categories: YumYum Cook