Lobster recipes include lobster Newberg and lobster Thermidor. Lobster is used in soup, bisque, lobster rolls, and cappon magro. Lobster meat may be dipped in clarified butter, resulting in a heightened flavour. Cooks boil or steam live lobsters. When a lobster is cooked, its shell’s colour changes from blue to orange because the heat from cooking breaks down a protein called crustacyanin, which suppresses the orange hue of the chemical astaxanthin, which is also found in the shell.From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hi. I’m Denis welcome to YUM YUM COOK. This video teaches you how to make Lobster Sushi Roll at home.
– Frozen lobster tails
– Multi grain sushi rice
– Sliced cucumber
– Seaweed paper
– Ice cubes
1. Turn over the thawed lobster tail and separate the meat and skin with a knife or scissors.
2. Remove thin skin with legs from separated meat.
3. Add the peeled lobster meat to boiling water, cook for about 30 seconds, and put in ice water.
4. Dip in ice water for 5 minutes.
5. Remove the lobster meat from the ice water, cut it in half, and remove the water with a chicken towel. If it does not boil well, repeat steps 3 and 4 again.
6. Fry the lobster shell for about 30 seconds into the oil at 190 degrees. This is a process for decoration.
7. Spread multi grain sushi rice thinly on the seaweed paper, and roll over the prepared sliced cucumber, avocado, asparagus, and boiled lobster meat.
8. Cut the rolls into 8-9 pieces.
9. Decorate the cut pieces on the plate. And put the sliced cabbage in the lobster shell with wasabi sauce or dressing sauce.
Thank you for watching,